Unreal Tournament Release Notes
Version notes for build released 5/24/2016
TLDR: Major Changes This Build:
- Underland is a new fully meshed Deathmatch level. It is designed for 6 to 8 players who fight across a hidden outpost, once lost for a thousand years, that guards the entrance to the massive Underland caverns.
- New Blue Star challenges for Chill and Underland.
- HUD and weapon adjustments based on community feedback from last build.
- A new fully meshed Deathmatch level. It is designed for 6 to 8 players who fight across a hidden outpost, once lost for a thousand years, that guards the entrance to the massive Underland caverns.
- Fixed chill snow causing bio to explode.
- Titan Pass and Lea
- Facing Worlds
- Visual and collision fixes.
- Reverted link beam effect until can work out all issues.
- Fixed impact alt log spam on dedicated server.
- Fixed bio web client/server position mismatch.
- Redeemer instigator doesn't change when shot down.
- Fixed crosshair coloring
- Flag Status widget crash fix.
- Moved weapon reward message positioning away from crosshair.
- Fixed suicide message weapon icon positioning at different resolutions.
- Scaled watermark down and added build number.
- Added 4 new Blue Star challenges for Underland.
- Added 4 new Blue Star challenges for Chill.
- Show separate counts for different types of challenge stars on own player card.
- No EULA dialog if run from the launcher.
- Fixed after whispering to a player in a hub, all subsequent regular (non-whisper) messages will contain "[Whisper]" in front of them.
- Showdown ammo respawn time: 30s -> 45s
- Don't award Showdown survival bonus score/XP if the round is a draw (fixes XP exploit).
- Changed default Max players on DM, TDM and CTF.
Previous Version Notes